The Regulator issues GloBird Energy Pty Ltd with a gas retail licence which will take effect from 1 January 2020. The Regulator releases a Consultation Paper and invites written submissions on its proposed Structure of Licence Fees that will apply from 1 July 2020. Consultation closes on 31 January 2020.
- The Regulator has made its 2019 Regulated Feed-in Tariff Rate Determination and published its Final Report. The Regulator has also issued a Media Release.
- The Regulator publishes its Draft Report in relation to the 2019 Regulated Feed-in Tariff Rate Investigation. Written submissions are invited by 5.00pm on 30 April 2019. A Media Release has also been issued.
- The Regulator has issued Weston Energy Pty Ltd with a gas retail licence which will take effect from 10 October 2018.
- The Regulator has issued UPC Robbins Island Pty Ltd with an electricity generation licence which will take effect from 5 October 2018.
- The Regulator publishes its Final Report in relation to its 2018 Water and Sewerage Price Determination Investigation. The Regulator has also issued a Media Release.
- The Regulator approved the MAIB's proposed premiums for the 12 month period ending 30 November 2018.
- The Regulator releases its Draft Report including Draft Price Determination in relation to its 2018 Water and Sewerage Price Determination Investigation.
- The Regulator releases its Annual Energy Security Review for the 2016-17 water year.
- The Regulator has issued a notice of intention to conduct a pricing investigation in relation to the electricity Wholesale Contract Regulatory Instrument. The Regulator has also issued a Consultation Paper and invites written submissions on the proposals contained within this Paper by 5:00pm on 23 November 2017. Further detail on this consultation process is available here.
- The Regulator amended the following licences effective 7 November 2017: Hydro (Bass Strait Islands) - generation, distribution and retail, Hydro generation, TasNetworks - transmission and distribution, AETV generation, and LMS Energy generation.
October 2017 June 2017May 2017April 2017
March 2017February 2017
- The Regulator publishes its Typical Electricity Customers 2017 Report.
- The Regulator amends the Tasmanian Electricity Code to ensure the accurate citing of Regulations and to implement changes to provisions relating to licence fees and voltage performance standards. The amendments take effect from 5 April 2017.
- The MAIB lodged its preliminary submission for the MAIB 2017 Pricing Policies Investigation. Submissions close on 14 March 2017.
- The Regulator is seeking comment on the matters outlined in the Terms of Reference for the Motor Accidents Insurance Board (MAIB) 2017 Pricing Policies Investigation, as well as the MAIB's preliminary submission, which is expected to be lodged with the Regulator on 21 February 2017. Submissions close on 14 March 2017.
- The Regulator releases a Consultation Paper and invites written submissions on its proposed Structure of Licence Fees applicable from 1 July 2017. Consultation closes 10 February 2017.