Current Regulated Prices
The current regulated prices for electricity and water and sewerage services are as follows:
2018-19 Standing Offer electricity prices Notes 1, 2
|Tariff||Description||Daily supply charge (cents per day)|
Usage (cents per kWh)
First 500kWh usage per quarter (cents per kWh)
|Usage in excess of 500kWh per quarter (cents per kWh)|
|22||General (Business)||101.926|| ||33.863||25.051|
|31||Residential Light & Power||94.636||26.431|| |||
|41||Residential Space Heating and Hot Water||17.646||17.164|||||
- These prices are for the most common tariffs only; a full list of the approved 2018-19 standing offer prices is available here: Aurora Energy 's Approved Standing Offer Prices from 1 July 2018.
- Prices for Aurora Pay As You Go are available here: https://www.auroraenergy.com.au/your-home/aurora-pay-as-you-go/aurora-pay-as-you-go-rates-and-charges
- Tariff 93 time periods: Peak Mon-Fri 7am-10am & 4pm-9pm, Off Peak Mon-Fri 10am-4pm, 9pm-7am & all weekends.
2018-19 Feed-in Tariff (FiT) Rates
|Regulated FiT Rate|
Transitional FiT Rates
(available for billing periods up to and including 31 December 2018)
|||Residential customers||Small business customers |
|Cents per kWh (excluding GST) for energy exported to the grid||Cents per kWh (including GST) for each kWh exported to the grid||Cents per kWh (including GST) for first 500 kWh exported to the grid during each billing period ||Cents per kWh (including GST) for each kWh exported to the grid after the first 500 kWh during each billing period|
More information about feed-in tariffs, including eligibility criteria, is available on the Feed-in Tariffs section of this website.
2018-19 Water and Sewerage charges Note 1
|Description||Fixed charge ($ per annum)|
(cents per 1 000 litres)
|20mm Water connection Note 2||342.96||1.0620|
|Water service charge for unconnected properties||342.96|| |
|Fire service charge||85.72|||
|Sewerage connection (one Equivalent Tenement (ET)) Note 2||658.16|||
|Sewerage service charge for unconnected properties||394.88|||
- These charges are for the most common services only; a full list of water and sewerage charges and fees is available on TasWater's website: http://www.taswater.com.au/Your-Account/Water-and-Sewerage-Charges
- Higher fixed charges apply to customers with larger sized water connections or higher sewerage ET assessments.