How to make a complaint

‚ÄčAll electricity‚Äč, gas, and water and sewerage service providers have procedures to handle customer complaints. These must be consistent with recognised Australian Standards.

If you have a complaint, contact the company providing your service to discuss your issue.

You can find customer service contact information on your bill.

Your service provider must tell you what decisions it has made about your complaint.

If you are not happy with the service provider's decision, you can ask to have your complaint escalated within the company for further review.

If you cannot resolve the issue and have already followed these steps, or you are dissatisfied with the way a complaint is handled, you can contact the Ombudsman.

Back Home